This week Evine is debuting a new vendor, Lindsay Soko, whose products will supposedly help you get your home organized. This we have to see.
“Lindsay Soko Solutions” will air on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the press release describes it as a “storage and organization collection is focused on solving everyday problems with simple, yet effective, solutions” that is “designed by women, for women, Soko’s products are not only functional, but feminine as well.”
And here comes Evine CEO Bob Rosenblatt again.
“You can’t help but be excited for what Lindsay Soko can bring to our customers,” he said in a canned statement.
“Not only is her on-screen energy contagious, but her products are unique, highly demonstrable and a great value… things we know are key to success in our video commerce space. Beyond her products and camera-perfect personality, I believe there’s a huge opportunity for us to be disruptive in the storage and organization category. Customers look to us to help make their lives better, and by delivering products that simplify everyday organizational tasks, we help them to be good to themselves.”
And here’ssssssssss Soko.
“There’s a real joy in simplifying your life,” she said.
“As an entrepreneur, wife, mother, step-mother and attorney, I know as well as anyone the benefits of streamlining and simplifying. Most of the products I’ve designed, I’ve done so out of necessity to organize the chaos of everyday life. I can’t wait to show women everywhere that taking control and becoming more organized can be feminine and elegant, as well as functional and practical.”
The collection includes:
- Accessory Stax – a hanging vertical organizer for storing scarves, jewelry, handbags and other accessories.
- Shoe Stax – a solution which accommodates two pairs of shoes into the space of just one.
- Boot Hanger – created to fit any closet and designed to protect, store and organize boots.
- Boot Snugs – suspenders for pant hems, Boot Snugs keeps pants tucked inside boots.
- Any Wear-it Wallet – a garter-style wallet that allows women to tuck their important cards, identification and cash inside their boots or around belt loops.